- Updated Store Hours
- Select Beaver Gear 25%-50% off
- Online orders placed as hold for pickup can be picked up in our Store
- Select academic supplies available to order online
- Keizer Station OPEN 10am-6pm Wed-Sun | PDX CLOSED until further notice
- Extended Holiday Return Policy
- $6.00 Flat Rate Shipping on all Beaver Gear! Excludes AK, HI and International Orders
Academic Pricing Eligibility Information
Do I need to present my Oregon State University ID at the time of purchase? Do you accept any other forms of ID?
Yes. Acceptable ID is one of the following: a valid Oregon State University ID card, letter of acceptance, copy of student class schedule.
I am an Ecampus student. Am I eligible to purchase a computer?
Yes! All Ecampus students are eligible for academic pricing on hardware & technology. All we need is a copy of your current class schedule. Please contact Beaver Tech for additional questions: 541-737-4907
Can parents/spouses purchase computers for students?
Yes. Parents/spouses of eligible students are allowed to purchase academically priced computers without the student being present. Please be aware that proof of eligibility is required. This may be: a valid Oregon State University ID card, letter of acceptance or a copy of the students current class schedule.
How many computers can I purchase during the academic year?
An eligible individual may purchase (3) Apple desktop computer systems, (3) Apple laptop systems, (3) Mac minis, (3) iPads, and (2) Apple Displays during the academic year.