- Updated Store Hours
- Select Beaver Gear 25%-50% off
- Online orders placed as hold for pickup can be picked up in our Store
- Select academic supplies available to order online
- Keizer Station OPEN 10am-6pm Wed-Sun | PDX CLOSED until further notice
- Extended Holiday Return Policy
- $6.00 Flat Rate Shipping on all Beaver Gear! Excludes AK, HI and International Orders
OSU Affiliation & "Back to Beavs" Philosophy
How is the OSU Beaver Store affiliated with OSU?
The OSU Beaver Store is a nonprofit organization governed by OSU students, faculty, and staff. While the OSU Beaver Store is not operated by the University itself, we’ve had a strong affiliation since our founding on campus in 1914. Because we are a separate entity from OSU, items may not be purchased on an OSU student account. However, OSU students do receive a 10% “Back to Beavs” discount on all textbook purchases.
What is the “Back to Beavs” philosophy?
Our company is operated to benefit the OSU community, and our profits are returned to current OSU students through our "Back to Beavs" discount on textbooks. When you patronize any of our retail stores, you can be sure that your money is staying on campus to support your fellow Beavers. It’s simple. It's easy. It's all about supporting OSU and your fellow Beavs! Your purchases at the OSU Beaver Store directly fund annually...
- Over $1 million in "Back to Beavs" student book discounts
- Over $1 million in annual payments to OSU that support the operations of the Memorial Union and OSU Athletics
- Over $200,000 in OSU student wages