- Our Campus Location will be Closed July 3-4
- Our Campus Location will be open Sunday July 9th 11a – 4p
- Order Your Apparel Online Now | Get FREE In Store Pickup At Our Campus Location
- "Sell Your Textbooks" opportunity and schedule (click here)
- $6.00 Flat Rate Shipping on all Beaver Gear! Excludes AK, HI and International Orders
- Sell-Back: CASH for books...Finals Week in Beaver Store Courtyard
Student Director Application
About the Beaver Store...
The OSU Beaver Store is a student and faculty governed non-profit corporation that has been serving our campus community since 1914. Students direct the organization through service on its Board of Directors, and comprise six of the ten Director positions, along with three OSU faculty/staff members and the corporation's CEO.
About service on the Board of Directors...
Student Directors are responsible for ensuring that the business is well managed, financially healthy, and fulfilling the corporation’s nonprofit mission. Board meetings are held monthly, October through May, and the time commitment is about two hours per month. Applicants must be attending class full time on the Corvallis OSU campus and have the ability to attend early evening meetings.
What would I be committing to?
- Attending meetings during your two-year term (you must have two full years left at OSU to apply)
- Learning about the operational and financial aspects of a large university retailer.
- Making decisions in the best interests of the corporation.
How are Student Directors selected?
Applications will be reviewed by the corporation’s Board of Directors, and individuals selected for candidacy will participate in a student election for the open positions on April 19th and 20th. The two-year term of service begins in May. Applications are due by April 5 at 5:00pm. Submit the application below and email your current resume and a high-resolution headshot for marketing purposes to Steve@osubeaverstore.com.