- Extended Holiday Return Policy
- Holiday Shipping Deadline Information Click Here
- "Sell Your Textbooks" opportunity and schedule (click here)
- Clear Bag Options
- $6.00 Flat Rate Shipping on all Beaver Gear! Excludes AK, HI and International Orders
- Order Your Apparel Online Now | Get FREE In Store Pickup At Our Campus Location
OREGON STATE UNIVERSITY DIGITAL CONTENT SOLUTION
AutoAccess is a collaborative program between the OSU Beaver Store, faculty, and publishers to provide more affordable digital materials to students quickly and easily through Canvas.
- opt-in model supporting student choice
- Day 1 access to digital learning resources
- Reduced cost to the student compared to current print/digital options
HOW DOES AutoAccess WORK?
- Faculty work with the publisher rep and the Beaver Store to establish cost savings and coordinate implementation.
- Faculty receive instructions from the Beaver Store to set up their Canvas course page with the necessary web links or image tiles.
- Students link to the Beaver Store to purchase their authenticated publisher code.
- Often a "print upgrade" is available after the digital book is accessed for those students wanting to purchase a physical copy.
- Students dropping within the first two weeks of the term are eligible for a refund.
YOUR COURSE IS A GREAT CANDIDATE FOR AutoAcess IF:
- You are already using a publisher homework assessment product with ebook (e.g., MyLab & Mastering, MindTap, Connect, ALEKS, LaunchPad).
- You want to use digital materials only and improve affordability.
WHO DO I CONTACT IF I AM INTERESTED?
- You can contact either the publisher rep associated with your adopted course materials,
- or you can contact James Howard at the OSU Beaver Store at firstname.lastname@example.org