Beaver Fan Mail, Catalog Mailer, and Website Membership Services
Why do I want to be a registered shopper? How does this differ from the guest option?
Becoming a registered shopper through the OSU Beaver Store allows you to access your order history and auto-saves your shipping information for future orders. This makes completing orders a quick and easy process!
What is Beaver Fan Mail and how do I sign up to receive it?
- Beaver Fan Mail allows you to choose from a list of email updates to receive regarding unadvertised sales (we call them Secret Sales), arrival of new Beaver Gear, new technology releases, Faculty and Staff nights, and more!
- You can access this feature by signing up through the Beaver Fan Mail link directly on our home page.
How do I get on the mailing list to receive a catalog?
Signing up for the catalog mailing list is a quick and easy way to stay up-to-date on all of the latest Beaver gear! To access this feature, begin on the homepage of the OSU Beaver Store website. Directly below the “Sign up for Beaver Fan Mail” you may access the “Sign up for catalog mailing list” link, this will prompt you to enter your name and mailing address. By signing up for this feature, you will receive access to our Fall, Holiday, and Spring catalogs!
Who can I talk to about my order?
You may contact our Web Order Processing staff by email at MerchOrder@osubeaverstore.com, or by phone at 541-737-9013 during regular business hours (9am-5pm M-F).
Can I place an order over the phone?
- Yes, you may contact us at 541-737-9013 and place a phone order during regular business hours (9am-5pm M-F).
How can I track my order?
If you know your account information: First, log in to your account via the Login link in the upper right hand corner. Then visit My Account in the upper-right hand corner, and click View Orders. For more information on a particular order, click its corresponding View Orders link or email Merchandise Web Orders at MerchOrder@osubeaverstore.com.
If you do not know your account information: visit the Order Status page and enter your confirmation number (M-XXXXX-XXXX) and billing zip code. If you do not have this information, email MerchOrder@osubeaverstore.com or call 541-737-9013 with the name on the order.
How do I process a return or an exchange?
- Return items in store or by mail within 30 days of original purchase date. The items must be unwashed, unworn, with the tags attached. The original packing slip acts as a sales receipt, and must accompany the returned items. All refunds are at the discretion of the management. Please note, there are no returns or exchanges of on-sale merchandise, in store or on the web. For prompt refund or exchange, please include the completed “How to Return Merchandise Form” along with the original packing slip and items you are returning or exchanging. Also, please be advised that shipping charges apply for exchanges. Please include a phone number so that we may contact you for a form of payment.
- Please ship all items to:
- OSU Beaver Store
ATTN: Web Orders
300 NE Walnut Blvd
Corvallis, OR 97330
- OSU Beaver Store
- For more information please review our Return Policy by clicking this link: http://osubeaverstore.com/returns/
How do I change my billing or shipping information if I am a registered member?
- Access your account by logging in via the “log in” link at the top right hand corner of the OSU Beaver Store website. If you are already logged in, click the “my account” link.
- You are now at the “My Account” page, which will allow you to edit your billing, shipping, and account preferences.
General Website Questions
What methods of payment do you accept?
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express.
Why am I being charged special case shipping?
Certain items require an alternate shipping charge due to their weight. An increased special case shipping charge is likely to appear on heavier merchandise such as Diploma Frames or specific custom orders.
How do I know this website is secure?
How often do new items appear on the website?
New items are arriving daily. Make sure you check the website periodically for new merchandise, especially prior to seasonal events!
OSU Affiliation & "Back to Beavs" Philosophy
How is the OSU Beaver Store affiliated with OSU?
The OSU Beaver Store is a nonprofit organization governed by OSU students, faculty, and staff. While the OSU Beaver Store is not operated by the University itself, we’ve had a strong affiliation since our founding on campus in 1914. Because we are a separate entity from OSU, items may not be purchased on an OSU student account. However, OSU students do receive a 10% “Back to Beavs” discount on all textbook purchases.
What is the “Back to Beavs” philosophy?
Our company is operated to benefit the OSU community, and our profits are returned to current OSU students through our "Back to Beavs" discount on textbooks. When you patronize any of our retail stores, you can be sure that your money is staying on campus to support your fellow Beavers. It’s simple. It's easy. It's all about supporting OSU and your fellow Beavs! Your purchases at the OSU Beaver Store directly fund annually...
- Over $1 million in "Back to Beavs" student book discounts
- Over $1 million in annual payments to OSU that support the operations of the Memorial Union and OSU Athletics
- Over $200,000 in OSU student wages
Can I get an online discount as a member of the OSU Alumni Association?
Yes! You must first visit the OSU Alumni Association website (www.OSUAlum.com) and create an account. After creating an account you can then log in and click the "Get your OSU gear!" link and then click "Shop now." This will bring you to the OSU Beaver Store website and will automatically provide a 10% discount on logo merchandise at checkout.