- If you cannot find a course or section, the instructor has not yet submitted an order to the OSU Beaver Store.
- "Holds" submitted early will be held until books become available approximately one month before the beginning of each term. Customer is charged at the time materials are pulled for the order.
- Textbooks will not be shipped within Corvallis city limits, except under extenuating circumstances.
- Textbook prices and requirements are subject to change.
- Please save your receipt, as it is required for returns!
- Access codes can be sent electronically after purchase if requested in the "special instructions" field. No returns or refunds would be permissible after code is electronically sent. (A good option for late eCampus ship out orders)
- WINTER term 2014 "Hold" option is available currently!
- Orders will start to be fulfilled at the beginning of December 2013.
- HOLD orders will charged at the time of pulling materials to fulfill.
- Ecampus orders will ship as the orders are worked.
- Pick up of WINTER "Hold" orders begin on January 4, 2014.
This website is intended for enrolled OSU students. Users agree not to conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extration and data harvesting) on or in relation to our web site without our express written consent. By accessing or viewing content on this web site, you are acknowledging that you have read and agree to be bound by these terms.
Email: TextOrder@osubeaverstore.com with questions.
Voice: 1-541-737-1506 or 1-800-595-0357