- If you cannot find a course or section, the instructor has not yet submitted an order to the OSU Beaver Store.
- Reservations submitted early will be held until books become available approximately one month before the beginning of each term. Orders are normally filled within 48 hours after textbooks become available.
- Textbooks will not be shipped within Corvallis city limits, except under extenuating circumstances.
- Textbook prices and requirements are subject to change.
- Please save your receipt, as it is required for returns!
- Access codes can be sent electronically after purchase if requested in the "special instructions" field. No returns or refunds would be permissible after code is electronically sent.
- ECampus ship only orders will continue to be accepted throughout the term.
- SUMMER term 2013 Hold orders are available. Pick up of SUMMER Hold orders begin on JUNE 17, 2013.
This website is intended for enrolled OSU students. Users agree not to conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extration and data harvesting) on or in relation to our web site without our express written consent. By accessing or viewing content on this web site, you are acknowledging that you have read and agree to be bound by these terms.
Email: TextOrder@osubeaverstore.com with questions.
Voice: 1-541-737-1506 or 1-800-595-0357