Textbook Sellback happens year-round at the OSU Beaver Store, but the best prices are available during finals week of each term in the OSU Beaver Store Courtyard (on the north side of the store next to Dutch Bros.).
Sellback is our program to pay you cash for your textbooks.
Books brought to Sellback fall into three categories:
- Retail: books our campus instructors have told us they will use next term. In resalable condition, these books are generally bought at up to 50% of the retail price until we reach our quota.
- Wholesale: books that are not needed on our campus, but have a national demand. Up to 35% of the retail price may be paid for these books in resalable condition.
- No Value: most old editions and damaged books
To get the most for your books, make sure they are in good condition and have:
- all pages intact, including cover
- no ink writing
- no excessive highlighting
- no water damage
If your books came as part of a set or package, don’t forget to bring all pieces including:
- Study guides
- Lab manuals
- Cassette tapes
- Practice tests
Sell A Book - Check the current price we're paying for your book